Follow these eight simple steps to cleaning windscreens, so you can drive safely with a clear view of the road ahead.
2. Next, spray the interior of the glass with a windscreen cleaning product – which you will find at any local auto store or supermarket.
3. Use the clean side of the microfiber cloth, or a new cloth entirely, to wipe the windscreen around the edges.
4. Once the edges have been cleaned, spray the area again and proceed to wipe the remainder of the windscreen.
5. To make it shine and streak-free, take a clean cloth and wipe over all the internal windscreen glass.
6. For the external glass, give the windscreen a quick wipe over and spray the windscreen with the windscreen cleaning product.
7. Hose down the windscreen from top to bottom with clean water to completely remove all dirt and build up.
8. Finally, use a dry lint-free cloth to dry the windscreen completely.
Tip: You may need to tackle each side of the external windscreen separately to prevent natural drying.
Hint: A little white vinegar on the clean cloth work wonders and will ensure a streak-free shine.
Contact Us Today:
Call Us: +263 774 124332
About Us: Solana Windscreens Are Specialist In Autoglass, Windscreens, Rear Glasses, Door Glasses, Vents, Laminates, Crack Treatment, Stone Chip Repairs and Mirror Glasses, and Body Parts For All Types Of Vehicles.